Face Covering - Child
£2.50 Regular Price
Material: 40% recycled polyester/30% recycled cotton/30% cotton.
- Reusable, two-ply mask.
- Each mask is made from approximately 1 recycled poly (RPET) water bottle.
- Moisture wicking and breathable.
- Ear loops for secure fit.
- Fits over N95 mask.
- Machine washable at 30°C.
- The CDC recommends wearing a face covering as one way to address the spread of COVID-19. The CDC recommends that social distancing, handwashing, and other recommendations be followed even when face coverings are worn. For more information, please visit www.cdc.gov
- Individuals with lung diseases like emphysema or chronic heart disease should only use this product in consultation with, and as advised by, a primary care physician or other qualified health professional.
- Stop using this product if you notice difficulty breathing while wearing it.
- This mask does not replace the personal protective equipment such as N95 respirators used in healthcare settings and should not be used in healthcare settings.
- If skin irritation occurs, immediately stop using the mask. If irritation persists, consult your primary care provider.
- This product has not been FDA cleared or approved, has been authorised by FDA under an emergency use authorisation for use by the general public to help slow the spread of the virus during the COVID-19 pandemic, and is authorised only for the duration of the declaration of the COVID-19 pandemic unless the authorisation is terminated or revoked sooner.